Epiphone Masterbilt Frontier Iced Tea Aged Gloss
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 6866
The Masterbilt™ Collection presents a recreation of the rare 60s era Epiphone Frontier. Featuring a square-shouldered body with solid maple back and sides, a solid Sitka spruce top with the iconic “Rope and Cactus” pickguard, bone nut and saddle, and the state-of-the-art Fishman® Sonitone™ onboard preamp system for true acoustic tone when plugged in. Available in Ice Tea Aged Gloss finish. Featuring Gibson™ Strings. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands™ Customer Service.
- ProfileC Profile
- Scale Length25.512"
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius12"
- Number Of Frets20
- FretsMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech® NuBone®
- InlaysPearloid "Split Block" Rectangles
- JointDovetail; Glued-in, 14th fret
- Body ShapeFrontier
- Body MaterialSolid Maple
- TopSolid Sitka Spruce
- BackSolid Maple
- SideSolid Maple
- FinishAged Gloss Natural
- Tuner PlatingGold
- BridgeIndian Laurel
- Saddle MaterialBone
- Tuning MachinesGold, Keystone Buttons
- PickguardHistoric Frontier
- TrussRodDual Action
- Truss Rod Cover2-Ply Bullet, Elongated "E"
- Bridge PinsIvory with Black Dot
- Strap Buttons2 - bottom and side of heel
- Under Saddle PickupFishman® Sonicore™
- ControlsFishman® Sonitone™ Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
- Output Jack1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- PreampFishman Sonitone™