Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO Black
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please ask for delivery time!
- Order number: 7867
Epiphone's Most Influential Thin-line
The Epiphone Sheraton™-II PRO honors Epiphone's most influential "thin-line" semi-hollow electric guitar. Played by artists such as the legendary John Lee Hooker, Noel Gallagher, The Edge, and Emily Wolfe, the Sheraton™-II continues to shape sound throughout generations. The guitar is equipped with our critically acclaimed ProBucker™ pickups with coil-splitting, and Graph Tech® NuBone® XL nut, 5-piece maple/walnut neck, and custom Block and Triangle fretboard inlay. Available in Ebony, Midnight Sapphire, and Vintage Sunburst finishes. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ case available.
- Material5-pc Layered Hard Maple/Walnut
- Profile60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length24.75"
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius12"
- Number Of Frets22
- Frets Medium/Jumbo
- Nut MaterialGraphtech® NuBone® XL
- Nut Width1.687"
- InlaysCustom Block and Triangle Mother-of-Pearl/Abalone
- JointGlued-In, Set Neck
- Body ShapeSheraton-II
- Body MaterialLayered Maple
- TopLayered Maple
- BackLayered Maple
- SideLayered Maple
- Binding"F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- BridgeEpiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- TailpieceEpiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning MachinesGrover® Rotomatics®; 18:1 ratio
- PickguardBound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Control KnobsTop Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Neck PickupEpiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Bridge PickupEpiphone ProBucker™ 3
- ControlsBridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Pickup Selector3-way toggle
- Output Jack1/4"
- Strings.010", .013", .017", .026"w, .036", .046"
- CaseOptional 335/Casino-Type Hard Case (6 & 12 string) 940-E519; Casino/ES-335 EpiLite™ Case 940-E519HG