Gibson 58 Les Paul Standard RI VOS ITB
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
Ready for testing in store
- Order number: 7046
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.The 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue features all the painstaking historic construction methods of the famous '59 Reissues with a few historically-accurate spec differences that allow it to stand on its own. Like the 1958 originals, it has narrow frets which help more of the fingerboard wood to be heard in the tone profile. It also has a round, chunky neck profile for a full feel and maximum bending leverage. And finally it has a beautiful plain maple top; each is unique and full of character. Available in a variety of classic sunburst shades.
- MaterialSolid Mahogany
- ProfileChunky C-Shape
- Scale Length24.75"
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius12"
- Number Of Frets22
- FretsHistoric Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut MaterialNylon
- Nut Width1.687"
- End of Board Width2.24"
- InlaysAged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- JointLong Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Body ShapeLes Paul
- Top2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding1-Ply Royalite
- Weight ReliefNone
- FinishNitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Tuner PlatingNickel
- BridgeNo-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle MaterialNickel-plated Brass
- TailpieceLightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning MachinesKluson Single Line, Single Ring
- PickguardLaminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRodAuthentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod CoverAuthentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control KnobsButyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch TipAmber Catalin
- SwitchwasherSilkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate CoverLaminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control CoversBlack Royalite
- Strap ButtonsAluminum
- Mounting RingsM69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup CoversAuthentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck PickupCustombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge PickupCustombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- ControlsCTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector3-Way Switchcraft
- Output JackSwitchcraft
- Strings.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- CaseBrown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags