Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster (Used)
Product is subject to deviation taxation conformable to § 25a UStG
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
Ready for testing in store
- Order number: 7786
The first effect pedal specifically designed to work with the pickups in your instrument to achieve optimal resonance and gain for all your sound ideas. With one turn of the knob, you get tone-neutral, pure gain from 6dB all the way up to an amazing 25 dB! In addition, the pickup booster can add width to the sound of single coils. When the Resonance switch is engaged, the resonant frequency of a singlecoil is shifted down, creating a sound similar to that of a vintage humbucker ('1') or even a modern high-output humbucker ('2').
- Gain range from 6 dB to 25 dB
- Pickup resonance switch makes a singlecoil sound like a vintage ('1') or a high-output humbucker ('2')
- '0' - the resonance is not affected
- '1' - the resonance is shifted down (2-3kHz)
- '2' - the resonance is shifted down (3-5kHz)
- Operation with 9V battery or 9V DC adapter (optional)
- true bypass
- sturdy metal housing
- Designed in USA