Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Universal Netzteil
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please ask for delivery time!
- Order number: 5966
Product Information "Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X8"
The Pedal Power X8 is an ultra-compact, isolated international high-current power supply that delivers reliable, silent power to pedals of all types. From vintage pedals to modern high-current DSP effects, the X8's innovative hybrid DC transformer design integrates exotic organic and polymer filtering with noise-free linear regulation to deliver optimal performance and ensure pedals always perform and sound their best.
Equipped with eight galvanically isolated 9V outputs, the Pedal Power X8 eliminates ground hum and unwanted interaction between pedals. Power 18V pedals by combining the outputs with an optional voltage doubling cable or adapter.
Each Pedal Power X8 output delivers up to 500mA of current to power power-hungry modern DSP effects. Audiophile specifications also ensure that the musical character of even the most sensitive vintage pedals is preserved. This wide range of flexibility on every output means less guesswork when connecting your pedals.
SPACE-SAVING AND LIGHTWEIGHT:
The low-profile and super-lightweight Power X8 pedal is perfect for small to mid-sized pedalboards that are often "on the road." Operating on any input voltage from 100V-240VAC makes international touring convenient and hassle-free. No voltage converters are needed. Just go, plug in and rock out.
POWER SUPPLY WITH X-LINK:
In addition to functioning as a standalone power supply, the X8 can also be powered through Voodoo Lab's X-LINK expansion ports, adding eight isolated outputs to a Pedal Power 3 Series power supply.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 8 isolated 9V 500mA DC outputs.
- Powers standard and power hungry battery powered DSP effects
- Innovative noise-free hybrid DC transformer design
- Audiophile-quality performance ensures pedals always sound and perform their best
- Exotic organic and polymer filtering with noise-free linear regulation
- Compact ultra-lightweight design
- 100V-240VAC operation for international touring
- Powered by the included AC adapter or via a Pedal Power 3 X-LINK expansion connector
- Includes DC power cord set and 3M dual lock for mounting
- Product dimensions: 140 x 70 x 25 mm Product weight: 0.25 kg Power supply dimensions: 108 x 46 x 32 mm Power supply weight: 0.2 kg
- Handmade in the U.S.A.