Epiphone Casino (Made in USA) Vintage Burst
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Please ask for delivery time!
- Order number: 6654
Now made in the USA for the first time in over 50 years! Since its introduction in 1961, the Epiphone Casino™ has been the choice of countless musicians including Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison, Keith Richards, Ray Davies, Dave Davies, and Paul Weller. The new Casino from the USA Epiphone Collection featuring a classic maple and poplar body with a Royal Tan nitrocellulose lacquer finish (nickel dogear Gibson USA P-90s) or a Vintage Sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finish (black dogear Gibson USA P-90s). The USA Collection Epiphone Casino also features hand-wired electronics with Orange Drop® capacitors and Gibson USA P-90 Dogear single-coil pickups. Featuring Gibson Strings.
- Material Solid Mahogany
- Profile Rounded C
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.687"
- Inlays Acrylic Parallelogram
- Body Shape Casino
- Body Material 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Binding Single-ply Cream
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1
- Tailpiece Thinline Trapeze
- Tuning Machines Vintage Deluxe
- Pickguard White (Casino) Three-ply White/Black/White/Black pickguard with Epiphone logo
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bullet" shaped; 2-layer (B/W); Vintage "E" in White
- Pickup Covers Black (Royal Tan) Nickel (Vintage Sunburst)
- Neck Pickup Gibson USA P-90 Dogear
- Bridge Pickup Gibson USA P-90 Dogear
- Controls 2 volume, 2 tone, hand-wired with Orange Drop® capacitors
- Pickup Selector 3-way toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Epiphone Hard Case
- Accessories Featuring Gibson Strings