Epiphone USA Texan Vintage Sunburst
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays.
Ready for testing in store
- Order number: 7458
Since 1958, the Epiphone Texan has been the inspiration for generations of world-class songwriters including Paul McCartney, Peter Frampton, and Noel Gallagher of Oasis. Now, the Texan is made in the USA once again and is proudly handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana by Gibson’s finest acoustic luthiers. Featuring all solid woods, X-bracing, and a 25.5” scale length for a powerful tone. Available in Antique Natural and Vintage Sunburst. Featuring Gibson™ Strings.
- Material Mahogany
- ProfileRound D
- Scale Length25.5"
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius12"
- Number Of Frets20
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.725"
- InlaysMother-of-pearl single Parallelogram
- JointCompound dovetail neck joint
- Body ShapeTexan
- TopSolid Spruce
- BackSolid Mahogany
- SideSolid Mahogany
- BracingTraditional hand-scalloped X bracing
- BindingMulti-ply top, single-ply back
- Tuner PlatingNickel
- BridgeIndian Rosewood
- Saddle MaterialBone
- Tuning MachinesGrover® Cream Button
- PickguardAuthentic Celluloid Pickguard
- Truss Rod CoverEpiphone Bullet
- Bridge PinsTUSQ®
- Under Saddle PickupLR Baggs™ VTC
- ControlsVolume and Tone controls
- Strings .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- CaseCase included
- AccessoriesGibson™ Strings