Gibson Hummingbird Original Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time Unknown Workdays
- Order number: 6872
The unmistakable Gibson Hummingbird is followed by the masses as one of the most remarkable acoustic guitars ever built. The new Hummingbird Original blends vintage appointments and todays modern, high-quality build construction. Outfitted with gold Gotoh Keystone tuners, double antiqued binding, a traditional Hummingbird truss rod cover, and a bone nut and saddle. Available in Antique Natural or Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish.
- Scale Length24.75"
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius12"
- Number Of Frets20
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.725"
- InlaysMother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- JointCompound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Body ShapeHummingbird
- TopSitka spruce
- BracingTraditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- BindingMulti-ply top, multi-ply back
- Tuner PlatingGold
- BridgeTraditional belly up
- Saddle MaterialBone
- Tuning MachinesGotoh Keystone
- Pickguard.060'' Hummingbird
- Truss Rod CoverHummingbird
- Bridge PinsTusq
- Under Saddle PickupLR Baggs VTC
- ControlsVolume and Tone controls
- Strings0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- AccessoriesIncludes Gibson Accessory Kit